Sunday 23 September 2012

G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013) Movie

The G.I. Joe: Retaliation or G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation is a new upcoming 2013 film which is a sequel to 2009 G.I. Joe: the rise of cobra. G.I. Joe: Retaliation features the cast which involves Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson , Ray Park, Bruce Willis, D.j Cotum, Lee Byung-hun, Adrianne Palicki, Jonothan Pryce and Ray Stevenson. The film is written by Zombieland writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.

The G.I. Joe: Retaliation review and synopsis
G.I. Joe: Retaliation 2013 is most talked about film which is picturizing a adventure sci-fi thriller. The entitled film G.I. Joe: Retaliation fall under the direction of Jon M. Chu. The trailer seem to be very fresh and new and the film is expected to receive a huge responce from the audience.

Movie Info:

Genre : Action, Sci-fi, Adventure

Releasing Date : 29 march 2013

Language : English, Hindi

Director : Jon M. Chu

Also Known as : Eilinis Dzo 2

Star : Channing Tatum, Dwayne Johnson , Ray Park, Bruce Willis, D.j Cotum, Lee Byung-hun, Adrianne Palicki, Jonothan Pryce and Ray Stevenson.

Watch G.I. Joe: Retaliation official video HD trailer